- Soft blasting using AHD method – cleaning without damaging with special requirements to surface quality.
- Soft dry/wet blasting – cleaning with soft compounds like soda, UHDO, ARMEX.
- Sand blast cleaning (dry) – rough parts, surfaces and metal structures.
- Hydro-sandblasting – sandblasting without dust.
- Application of coatings/water-repellent agents/inhibitors.
7 functions in 1 installation! There is no need to buy 7 different units – MULTIBLAST alone will do everything.
Unique development – it substitutes the entire equipment fleet for cleaning and treatment. The basic function of soft blasting (AHD) makes MULTIBLAST a really unique unit to carry out operations in the field of housing services and utilities, restoration, industry and power engineering.
Universal aero-hydrodynamic installation for the widest spectrum of operations related to surface jet cleaning and treatment. Utilization of AHD method and other types of blasting makes it possible to remove different severe contaminating impurities and treat surfaces without damage using the same installation.
AHD method is an aero-hydrodynamic method intended for treatment of parts’ surfaces. In the course of cleaning and treatment it does not wear metal, does not overheat and does not deform surface layers (unlike sandblasting and mechanical methods). Following treatment AHD method does not create oriented roughness, it provides for hardening of the surface being treated, which results in the increased fatigue strength of treated parts, resistance to corrosion and occurrence of contamination.